Banks Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc.
Banks Chevrolet-Cadillac is one of New Hampshire's oldest and largest Chevrolet dealers. Owned and operated since 1957 by the Banks family, the dealership has evolved over the years to include 55,000 square feet across six buildings. As of summer 2010, the existing showroom space dated back to the 1970's, and the business in general had outgrown its space. To accommodate space requirements, a state-of-the-art 94,000 square foot dealership was constructed and opened in the fall of 2011.
The initial scope of this project was for the six buildings on the dealership site to be razed, and a single two-story, 94,000 square foot facility to be erected in their place. This new, updated facility provides more indoor display space, an enhanced customer waiting room, and an enclosed service driveway with a 2,300 square foot canopy for new car delivery. Yeaton Associates, Inc. was engaged to provide mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and sustainable design engineering services for the new facility.
Yeaton Associates, Inc. designed a heating plant that burns collected waste oil from vehicles being serviced at the facility. The balance of fuel consumption to heat the building, versus waste-oil storage and handling, had to be carefully engineered. Energy recovery was used to address areas with significant exhaust and make-up air needs, and a variable automotive exhaust system was designed and installed. The facility's HVAC system includes multiple sustainable features that have proven extremely energy efficient.
|66 Jackson St, Littleton, NH 03561 | 40 So. River Rd #35, Bedford, NH 03110 | Ph: 603.444.6578 | Fax: 603.444.2364|
Yeaton Associates, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
Web Development: Scribble Creative Group